We're delighted to welcome you to the Ultra family of millions of happy customers worldwide. We thank you for choosing Ultra. Our products are innovative and aesthetically superb with a combination of good quality, precision and durability to help prepare the tastiest and healthiest meal.
Ultra assures you of trouble-free performance for years. However, in the unlikely event of any operational problem, we would be more than happy to assist you.
PRODUCT TECHNICAL INFORMATION
RECOMMENDED PROCEDURE TO MAKE CHOCOLATE USING ULTRA CHOCOGRIND
Ingredients : Roasted cocoa nibs, crystallized table white sugar.
Process : Crushing, grinding, conching, tempering, pouring into moulds/ice tray and cooling in the fridge.
For product demonstration video, FAQ’s and maintenance videos, download our Ultra Care app or check our website buyindiankitchen.com.
MAKE YOUR ULTRA CHOCOGRIND WORK LONGER
- Ensure to keep your grinder clean and dry always. Clean the drum and roller holder stone assembly with warm water every time after use and wipe dry. You can also use liquid soap while cleaning.
- When not in use, disconnect the power cord from the power supply. Keep the arm channel unlocked.
- Always keep your grinder away from heat sources.
- Ensure compliance with the diagram printed on arm channel for wiper position.
- Lift the appliance at its base.
- Pause the grinder before unlocking arm channel partially for conching.
- Do not add cocoa beans or sugar cubes inside the drum for grinding. Use only roasted cocoa nibs & crystallized table white sugar.
- Do not add nuts or any other ingredients other than those recommended into the drum while grinding.
- Do not run the grinder empty for more than a minute.
- Do not use any other attachments.
- Use only those recommended by Ultra.
- Do not put your hand inside the drum while grinding.
- Do not lubricate any parts with oil/grease.
- Do not attempt to repair the grinder by yourself.
- Do not run the grinder with arm channel unlocked fully (you can run the grinder with arm channel partially locked for crushing and conching).
- It is recommended not to keep the drum upside down after washing.
EXPLODED VIEW OF ULTRA CHOCOGRIND
Warranty- Terms & Conditions
The decision of the Ultra Care Centers in determining the cause of failure and repairs required to be carried out will be final and binding under this 1 year International warranty and cannot be canvassed either by dealer or the retail purchaser on any ground whatsoever. The warrantor shall not be liable for any transportation cost or any damage due to or during transit of the product either way.
This Warranty shall NOT apply:
- For wear and tear to the product
- For grinder hatch
- Involvement in an accident
- If the product is purchased from any unauthorized source
- If repairs or product modifications and/or alterations have been carried out by unauthorized service organizations or persons
- If the product is being used for any other ingredients other than roasted cocoa nibs and sugar
- If the defect is caused by abuse or misuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance to the recommended operations of the product
- If the defect is caused by its connection to peripherals, additional equipment or accessories other than those recommended by Ultra
- If the warranty card and/or a purchase bill is not produced at the time of repair.
In no event will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage, directly by or consequential to, careless, negligent handling or misuse of this product.
This Warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied (statutory or otherwise) and of all other obligations or liabilities on the Company’s part. No person, agent, distributor, dealer, service centre or company is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of this Warranty in any manner whatsoever.
The Company’s liability under this Warranty is restricted to only repair of the product and does not involve any replacement, monetary payment or damages.